I got a NullPointerException in one of my agents that was trying to connect to my CMR but didnt succeed in doing it while others succeeded:
Any idea what's different in one of these agents? Seams like that in the code, the Client goes for the UDP read although we are not at all using the UDP port. Any information would be precious.
Hey Ivan i tested with your updated agent jar. I also turned up the log as u described.
After a closer look to our log files i not only found this NUllPointerException described above (you find it in app.stderr.log) but also other connection exceptions in agent.log and exceptions.log.
I dont know if they are related, but ill attach everything
I have seen similar bug yesterday at the customer. It happened only once out of many server restarts, but still it was there. The environment was Windows, DVD Store with agent in 1.7.5 and I guess a bit older hardware machine.
I am adding it to the current sprint and will try to figure this out.